We’re Longtime Accident Attorneys in Las Vegas
Prospective clients seeking an accident attorney in Las Vegas typically possess these attitudes:
- An eagerness to recover. Most clients want to heal from their injuries and return to their jobs as quickly as possible. The possibility of losing a job because of an extended absence also exists.
- Uncertainty about whom to hire to represent them. Many clients who are hurt, most commonly in a traffic collision, are visitors to Vegas and unfamiliar with local law firms. Finding an honest, skillful attorney is the last thing they had planned on during their stay.
- Apprehension about the legal system. Although most clients are confident they were wrongly injured, they are skeptical the compensation they receive will be adequate to pay for medical bills or household expenses, or enough to replace wages they lose due to being hurt and unable to work.
Let the Las Vegas accident attorneys at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez put your mind at ease. We specialize in personal injury law for clients who have been hurt under all kinds of circumstances.
Call our law firm today at 702-388-4476. All discussions are strictly confidential and the initial consultation is free of charge.
How to Find a Las Vegas Accident Attorney You Can Trust
For an injury victim, particularly one visiting our city, hiring an accident attorney in Las Vegas can be difficult. Here are some ways to identify a lawyer with integrity:
- No upfront fees or bills are charged. A reputable accident attorney in Las Vegas will handle your case contingent on your compensation. You pay nothing until your case is settled or an award is made. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez always makes it clear what our services cost upon a successful outcome.
- No guarantees are made. No lawyer can predict how a case will be resolved. A Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez lawyer is straightforward with clients, giving honest answers based on years of experience in personal injury law.
- Lawsuits are considered a last resort. Most cases we handle do not result in litigation. Negotiated settlements require skill and patience, but are often less expensive and faster than going to court.
To discuss your case with a Las Vegas accident attorney, call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez today at 702-388-4476.