You’ve been hurt through no fault of your own. Before hiring a Las Vegas accident lawyer, assess your situation to determine if you have a case.
The law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez suggests asking yourself these questions before choosing a Las Vegas accident lawyer:
- How serious are my injuries? If you’ve missed work or opportunities for work, are in significant pain and need constant medical attention, your injuries are serious enough to make a claim for monetary compensation through insurance or legal channels. The prospect of permanent disability only increases your chances of winning compensation.
- Did someone else’s negligence cause my injuries? Your injuries do not have to be the result of someone else’s reckless actions. A lack of action or failure to exercise proper care can also constitute negligence.
Finding a Las Vegas Accident Lawyer Who is Ethical and Effective
GGRM recommends keeping these factors in mind when selecting a Las Vegas accident lawyer who will be effective and honest:
- Experience. Hiring an attorney with a limited background in personal injury law is risky. Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez is the one of the original personal injury law firms in Las Vegas. We were founded in 1970.
- Reputation. Advice from family and friends and information on the internet are valuable ways of researching law firms.
- A record of service. Aubrey Goldberg is a former president of both the Nevada and Clark County bar associations, and GGRM is listed in the prestigious Martindale-Hubble registry of preeminent lawyers. Our firm has also been cited as one of the country’s best law firms by U.S. News and World Report.
- Personal service. Scheduling a meeting with a Las Vegas accident lawyer should be as easy as picking up the phone. An honest, straightforward discussion of your case as part of a free initial consultation is an indication that you’ve found a trustworthy attorney.
Choosing a Las Vegas accident lawyer is critically important to your future and that of your family. Call the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez at 702-388-GGRM (4476). You first visit with us is free.
Car accidents happen all the time across the nation. A car accident lawyer in Las Vegas will likely have seen several instances of property damage, personal injury, physical damage, and fatality. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, having a trusted legal expert on your side is important. Contact a car accident lawyer with a stellar track record of helping victims gain the compensation and justice they deserve.
In your initial consultation with a car accident lawyer, you can expect to discuss:
- How and when the accident took place
- Availability of eye-witnesses and their willingness to testify
- Factors that can help to prove the extent of your injuries
- Possible damages that you may be covered for
- Your entitlement for compensation and what it can include—cost of medical bills, lost wages, damage from physical pain and injury as well as emotional suffering
- Insurance matters, especially if the other party is aiming for a quick, out-of-court settlement.
No Accident Should Be Ignored—Consult a Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
People often forget that while a car accident may not cause any immediate serious injuries, certain medical issues can surface in the future. Some of these can be quite serious and treatment can be both, painful and expensive. If you have contacted a car accident lawyer immediately after being involved in a crash, you will be made aware of this fact.
A thorough medical check-up as well as routine follow-up visits can help ensure that no injury goes undiagnosed or becomes subject to late treatment. Of course, all this will cost money, so your car accident lawyer can take these expenses into account when helping you file a claim for the best compensation you deserve to get.
Without the right and timely legal advice, it is possible you may be coerced by the other party’s insurance company to reach a hasty settlement when you are not even fully aware of the medical bills you may have to deal with in the future.
Timely contact with a car accident lawyer in Las Vegas is in your best interest. To know more about your rights and how to be fully compensated, contact Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez Law Firm. Call for a free consultation at 702-388-GGRM (4476).
If you’ve been hurt in a traffic collision, promptly contacting Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez, the auto accident lawyers in Las Vegas who have helped thousands of clients since 1970, is critically important.
Victims often are more concerned with recovering from their injuries than legal issues in the days after an automobile, truck or motorcycle collision. But putting off the call to hire auto accident lawyers in Las Vegas can cost you financially and in terms of your physical recovery.
Don’t delay in calling GGRM at 702-388-GGRM (4476). A consultation with us is free. The sooner we can begin helping you after your accident, the sooner your life can return to normal.
Top Reasons to Call Auto Accident Lawyers in Las Vegas Immediately After an Accident
Auto accident lawyers in Las Vegas such as Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez can help you avoid making basic mistakes in the days and months after your accident. We are experienced in the following areas:
- Dealing with insurance companies. Insurance disputes can take months, even years, to settle. Skillful auto accident lawyers are accustomed to negotiating with insurance companies and can expedite payouts for medical bills, property damage, or car repairs or replacement. Statistics also show that accident victims who are represented by a lawyer receive greater monetary compensation from insurance companies.
- Protecting your rights. An attorney can ensure that an accident victim makes no statements or signs documents that could be used in an attempt to deny compensation.
- Gathering evidence. Over time, an accident scene may change, video or photos may become more difficult to locate, and the memories of eyewitnesses may deteriorate. An experienced personal injury law firm such as Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez has the resources to fully investigate the circumstances surrounding your accident promptly. We know what to look for at an accident scene and what questions to ask the police and eyewitnesses.
Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez law firm has more than 40 years of experience as auto accident lawyers in Las Vegas. Don’t jeopardize your chances to receive the financial compensation you deserve after you’ve been hurt in a traffic collision. Call 702-388-GGRM (4476) to discuss your options.