Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez are known among Nevada residents and non-residents alike as the personal injury attorneys in Las Vegas who are committed to the needs of each client. Since our founding in 1970, GGRM has established a record of success for our clients at the negotiating table and in the courtroom.
As an insured citizen who has made regular premium payments, you are entitled to just compensation if you’ve suffered injuries due to the negligence of someone else. Statistics indicate that accident victims who are represented by an attorney typically receive greater financial compensation than victims who do not hire lawyers.
As Personal Injury Attorneys in Las Vegas, We Handle More than Traffic Accidents
While traffic accidents are the most common type of cases handled by personal injury attorneys in Las Vegas, the law firm of Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez also represents clients who are the victims of:
- Animal bites. A bite from a dog or other animal can result in muscular damage and even the loss of the use of a foot, toes, hand or fingers. Often the damage is permanent. Owners or overseers have an obligation to prevent their potentially dangerous animals from attacking innocent people. This includes restraining the animals even on their own property.
- Bicycle accidents. Bicycles are an increasingly popular way to get around Las Vegas and other cities in Nevada. Unfortunately, motorists often fail to notice bicycle riders who are following traffic laws. Even well-equipped riders can suffer serious injuries when struck by a moving car or truck.
- Pedestrian accidents. People are frequently struck by vehicles on Las Vegas’ crowded sidewalks, or in parking garages and parking lots. These encounters frequently result in injuries every bit as debilitating as those suffered by motorists in collisions involving multiple vehicles. Out-of-control vehicles may also injure pedestrians in driveways, yards, or other out-of-the way places.
- Slipping or tripping. Private property owners or government entities are legally responsible for the condition of their land or buildings. Defective sidewalks, wet floors, poor lighting, or cluttered walkways often result in serious injuries from falls.
Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez are personal injury attorneys in Las Vegas with the expertise and resources to help speed your recovery from accident injuries. Call us at 702-388-GGRM (4476) or fill out this form for a free, no-obligation consultation.
If you've been hurt in an accident, contact one of the top law firms with experience in accident law to pursue your case. Although numerous instances may constitute as “personal injury”, here are some of the most common types of cases:
- Auto accidents: in addition to standard auto accidents, look for a firm with experience handling bus accidents, pedestrian incidents, bicycle accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Workers' compensation: while your employer's workers compensation plan may cover you if you are injured or become ill on the job, contact an attorney if you believe you are not receiving full benefits or if your employer has discontinued benefits
- Property neglect: slip and fall accidents due to property neglect is a common reason to visit an accident attorney. Also, consult an attorney for construction or maintenance problems resulting in injury
Benefits of Law Firms Specializing in Accidents
Victims will stand to gain when they work with law firms specializing in accidents. A specialist firm will:
- Have experience and specialized training on ways to handle accident cases
- Know which questions to ask plaintiffs, the kind of evidence that will be important to the case and how to effectively proceed
- Know that you have experienced trauma and are looking for answers. A top accident law firm will provide you with insight and information regarding your case
- Communicate with you every step of the way. Communication is key when working on an accident case. Lawyers working on the case must understand this and provide the client with updates pertaining to developments
If you've been the victim of an accident and suffered injuries contact a law firm with experience in accident cases. Call 702-388-GGRM (4476) to arrange a free consultation.
A Las Vegas auto accident attorney can help guide you through the sometimes complicated legal process that occurs after you’ve been hurt in a traffic collision.
Although accidents involving cars, trucks or motorcycles are the most common kind of personal injury claim, every incident is different. If you are involved in a collision involving a truck, car or motorcycle, contact a Las Vegas auto accident attorney immediately. You should also:
- Get medical attention for your injuries.
- Obtain the names, drivers license numbers and insurance information of all drivers.
- Seek eyewitnesses to the accident and get their names and phone numbers.
- File a report with law enforcement authorities and include as complete an account of the accident as possible.
Since 1970, we’ve represented auto accident victims with integrity and a true commitment to aiding their recovery.
A Las Vegas Auto Accident Attorney to Represent Your Interests
A Las Vegas auto accident attorney will represent your interests if you’ve been injured in a traffic collision involving:
- Distracted driving. Motorists who text, talk or scan the internet on cell phones while driving are increasingly responsible for traffic accidents. Applying makeup or eating are other reasons that drivers take their eyes off the road.
- Speeding. There will always be motorists who break speed limit laws or drive faster than road conditions allow.
- Reckless driving. Even if they are not speeding, motorists who are overly aggressive can cause accidents.
- Driving under the influence. In spite of law enforcement efforts, driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is still a problem. Some estimates place the percentage of accidents caused by drivers who are impaired by alcohol or drugs at 45 percent.
- Factors outside the motorist’s control. Hazards on the road such as construction debris or inadequate signage are common causes of traffic accidents. Vehicle defects also play a role in some accidents.
When you have been hurt in a traffic collision and need a Las Vegas auto accident attorney, call the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez a 702-388-GGRM (4476). We work on a contingency basis - you pay only if we are able to obtain monetary compensation for you.