Personal injury lawyers with records of integrity and success can lift a huge burden for victims of accidents.
Recovering from injuries you’ve suffered through no fault of your own is a full-time job. With Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez, Las Vegas personal injury lawyers, on your side, you will have the peace of mind you need to deal with the often-difficult days, weeks and months that follow a traumatic incident.
We’re Las Vegas personal injury lawyers who have represented thousands of clients since 1970. The hallmarks of our practice for four decades have been our personalized attention and dogged determination to help injured clients get on with their lives through just legal compensation.
As you recuperate, the personal injury lawyers at GGRM are hard at work for you, analyzing your case from every perspective. From simple slip-and-fall claims to complex medical cases involving wrongful death, the well-being of every client is important to us.
Trust the Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers to Help After an Accident or Incident
Negligent behavior can injure people in various ways, including through transportation accidents, product or premises liability, or attacks by animals.
If you’ve been hurt, you can avoid several common mistakes that occur after an accident or incident by contacting the personal injury lawyers at GGRM immediately at 702-388-4476. These common mistakes include:
- Talking to insurance adjusters. Insurers don’t always have your best interests in mind. It’s best to let your attorney deal with insurance companies.
- Signing any document. Your signature on a document that you don’t fully understand can prevent you from receiving the compensation you deserve. Let personal injury lawyers review all documents before you sign.
- Delaying medical care. Failing to see a doctor promptly may cause your injuries to worsen and send the signal you are not really hurt.
- Keeping poor records. Obtaining information related to your injuries and the accident or incident is crucial to your case.
If you’ve been hurt through someone else’s negligence, it’s wise to hire an attorney immediately. The personal injury lawyers at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez are easy to talk to and will be happy to discuss your case with no initial charges. Contact us online or call our Las Vegas personal injury law firm at 702-388-4476.
Anyone could suddenly face the need to speak to a car accident attorney in Las Vegas. Accidents occur on the surface streets and highways every day. While it is impossible to be fully prepared for an emergency, drivers can do a number of things to ensure they react properly before speaking to an attorney.
- Always carry an emergency kit in the car. The kit should contain emergency flares, a disposable camera, a notepad, an insurance card, something to write with and a medical card listing any important medical information about the driver and every member of the family.
- After the accident, check all passengers for injuries and call for an ambulance if there is any question someone needs medical attention.
- Report the accident to the local police, even if the incident appears to be minor.
- Never leave the scene of an accident before the police arrive.
- Write down any notes pertinent to the incident. Include a summary of damage to all vehicles and a list of names with contact information for any eyewitnesses at the scene.
- Take photos of the scene from multiple angles. Capture images of the surrounding area, vehicle damage and injuries.
- Regardless of who you think caused the accident, do not admit fault to anyone. You will be under a great deal of stress and you may not be aware of all the facts.
- Anything you say may be used against you later. Limit all conversation about the incident to the police and your insurance agent until you consult with a lawyer.
- Unless it is a police report or paperwork from your insurance agent, do not sign any documents before an attorney has had the opportunity to review them.
- Seek immediate medical help from a licensed physician if you receive any injuries.
Free Consultation With Our Auto Accident Lawyers
The law professionals at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez have the experience, resources and expertise to protect the rights of car accident victims. Contact our auto accident lawyers at 702-388-GGRM (4476) today and schedule a free initial consultation with a qualified attorney in Las Vegas.
Too often the legal rights of motorcycle riders are overlooked. An experienced and effective Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorney will aggressively protect your rights after you’ve been hurt in a collision, even if it means going to court.
Over four decades, the legal team of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez has earned the reputation as a fighter for motorcyclists’ rights because we don’t accept the idea that your injuries are worth less than the driver of a car. As your Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorney, we won’t settle if you’re offered inadequate or unfair compensation.
GGRM lawyers are willing to thoroughly investigate accidents to understand how you were injured, take on insurance companies who treat your claim as less important than other cases, and go to court if necessary to win the compensation you deserve.
If you need a Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorney, call the legal team whose knowledge of Nevada traffic and personal injury law has helped hundreds of motorcyclists recover from their injuries and return to work – Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez. Our number is 702-388-4476.
A Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Attorney Who Gets Results
Every motorcycle accident claim is different, but Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez gets consistent results for clients because:
- We’re experienced. After more than 40 years of representing Las Vegas area motorcyclists, we’re still just as enthusiastic about obtaining just compensation for our clients as ever. We’re always two steps ahead of lawyers who have less experience and don’t understand Nevada motorcycle law like we do.
- We’re efficient. Do you have friends who hired a Las Vegas automobile accident attorney and waited months if not years for a settlement? GGRM understands how important it is for you to get your life back to normal. We’re experts at cutting legal red tape.
- Diligence. Many lawyers consider reconstructing accidents to be tedious and time-consuming. We think it’s the best way to win your case.
If you’ve suffered injuries in a collision and need a Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorney, call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez at 702-388-4476.
Our knowledge of Nevada personal injury law and success as injury lawyers has resulted in our inclusion in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. The register is a listing of the country’s most prestigious law firms.
Nothing can ruin the holiday season faster than suffering injuries in a car crash and having to spend time meeting with a personal injury lawyer instead of visiting with family and friends. Drivers must take extra precautions during this busy time of the year to reduce their risk of being involved in a devastating accident.
According to an NHTSA study, the number of fatal automobile accidents increases on December 23 and 24. Drivers are most likely to cause fatal injuries to pedestrians on Halloween, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
The increased number of travelers during the holidays is only partially responsible for the increase in roadway fatalities. Busy schedules mean many people drive aggressively to make up time when they are running late. Those traveling with families are at constant risk of distraction by other passengers in the vehicle. Poor weather can make driving conditions treacherous and holiday libations only add another level of risk.
Use These Tips and Prevent Needing a Las Vegas Injury Attorney
Drivers who follow these tips can keep themselves and others safe on the roadways during the holidays:
- Make sure all occupants are wearing seatbelts. Safely restrain small children in car seats.
- Allow extra time for travel to account for the additional traffic and any unexpected delays. This will reduce the need to rush to arrive at the destination on time.
- Take frequent breaks during long trips to avoid driver fatigue.
- Schools are on vacation at this time of year. Watch out for children playing in residential neighborhoods and always obey the speed limit.
- Never get behind the wheel after drinking alcohol. A single drink is enough to impair judgment and reaction time.
The holiday season should be a time of joy and spending time with loved ones. Nobody wants to be talking to law enforcement officers, filling out witness statements and hiring a lawyer during this time of year.
If you are injured in an accident caused by a distracted or negligent driver, call the law offices of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez at 388-GGRM (4476) and speak to a personal injury lawyer to receive the compensation you deserve.