The Experienced Las Vegas Auto Accident Attorneys
When you are injured in a collision, the auto accident attorneys at Las Vegas’ Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez are particularly qualified to help you and your concerned family.
We’re one of the city’s longest-standing law firms, founded in 1970. Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez has a highly coveted “AV” rating from the Martindale Hubbell register, signifying excellence in the legal profession.
Over nearly 45 years of practice, we’ve won and obtained equitable compensation for thousands of accident victims. Our clients are able to focus on recovering from their injuries rather than dealing with insurance companies, hospital billing, and technical legal concepts.
As your auto accident attorney in Las Vegas, your lawyer’s role is to enable you to heal while we handle the complexities of your case.
Call our law offices today at 702-388-4476. At no charge to you, we’ll discuss your situation and determine if you have a case.
FAQs About Hiring Us As Your Las Vegas Auto Accident Attorney
- I’m under a doctor’s care and not working. How do I pay you? We do not require upfront fees and don’t work on retainer. Your Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez auto accident attorney gets paid when you are compensated.
- What if the driver who hit me has no insurance? Carrying liability insurance coverage is required in Nevada. In cases when a driver is uninsured, the victim’s policy often has provisions for payment.
- Why can’t I represent myself? Accident victims are free to handle their own cases. But would you hire someone who knows nothing about cars as your auto mechanic? Or trust your auto mechanic to remove your appendix?
Aggressive, knowledgeable representation by an experienced Las Vegas auto accident attorney from Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez is your assurance of obtaining the financial compensation you deserve. When you have been injured in a traffic collision, call us at 702-388-4476.
When poor road conditions contribute to a collision that causes injuries, motorists should seek the advice of Las Vegas auto accident attorneys to discuss options for recovering damages.
Citizens pay taxes to fund infrastructure maintenance and they have a right to expect the roads in and around Las Vegas to be safe. While human error is responsible for many automobile accidents, unsafe driving conditions on roads that are improperly maintained may cause drivers to lose control of their vehicles resulting in serious physical injuries and thousands of dollars in property damage.
The following road hazards can create unsafe driving conditions that result in an accident:
- Potholes – The roads in Las Vegas are subject to rapid deterioration due to constant exposure to harsh sunlight and extremely high temperatures during the summer months. Potholes create an uneven road surface that can catch on a tire tread making it difficult to control the vehicle. These uneven surfaces are especially treacherous to motorcycle riders because they have only two tires that are smaller and thinner than most vehicle tires.
- Poor Visibility – Property owners and the entities in charge of maintaining roadways must make sure that all street signs are clearly visible and there are no tree branches, flowers, or plants interfering with the visibility of passing motorists. Proper lighting must be in place for better visibility after sundown and for whenever natural lighting conditions are inadequate.
- Missing or Damaged Guardrails – Guardrails and center dividers are critical for keeping vehicles on the road. A center divider serves as a physical barrier between vehicles traveling in opposite directions and reduces the risk of head on collisions. If a guardrail or divider is in place at the time of the accident, it is important to verify that it was properly designed to handle the speed and road conditions in the area.
The lawyers at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez can help you receive fair compensation for your injuries caused by a road hazard. Call us today at 702-388-GGRM (4476) to schedule a free initial consultation with qualified Las Vegas auto accident attorneys.
Every Las Vegas car accident attorney in the law offices of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez understands how important it is for accident victims to seek immediate medical treatment for their injuries.
The moments immediately following an accident are chaotic and traumatic for everyone involved. If you receive critical injuries or lose consciousness, you will not have much, if any, choice in what happens. First responders to the accident scene will transport you as soon as possible to the nearest medical facility for treatment.
If the crash is not too serious or is just a fender bender, it may be difficult to assess your injuries. The body responds to stressful situations by releasing adrenaline into the bloodstream. In addition to preparing the body to defend itself under the threat of danger, adrenaline can temporarily mask the pain from injuries.
Under some circumstances, the most severe symptoms associated with closed head injuries and back injuries do not show up until later. Failing to seek immediate medical evaluation can have a negative impact on your ability to recover fully from your injuries.
The medical reports documenting your treatment will play an important role when you file an insurance claim to cover your expenses. If the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, an experienced accident attorney can use the reports to build a case against the responsible party. Waiting to see a physician offers the other side the opportunity to argue that your injuries occurred at some time after the accident. If you cannot prove that your injuries were a direct result of the accident, you will not be able to recover compensation for your medical treatment.
Your initial consultation is free. Call Greeman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez today at 702-388-4476 (GGRM) to talk to a competent Las Vegas car accident attorney.
Searching for injury lawyers in Las Vegas can be difficult. If you’re injured and possibly facing lost wages and rising medical bills, it’s already a stressful time. At Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez (GGRM), our injury lawyers commonly represent clients with incidents in Las Vegas such as assault and battery, auto accidents (e.g. cars, motorcycle, bicycles and pedestrians), animal-related accidents (e.g. dog bites) and building-related incidents such as slip and falls and construction incidents.
Why the injury lawyers Las Vegas firm of GGRM?
While some injury cases can be reconciled without a lawyer, most face situations where individuals are unable to communicate appropriately or insurance companies are not cooperating. Only trained injury lawyers can get you the financial compensation you need and deserve. Meet with the injury lawyers Las Vegas firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez.
Contact one of our Las Vegas injury lawyers for a free in-person consultation. Call (702) 388-4476.
To a visitor who is looking to hire a personal injury attorney, Las Vegas can seem like a big, confusing place.
Our vast city has many law firms from which to choose, including Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez, personal injury specialists for nearly 45 years.
But a quick internet search may not tell you all you need to know about hiring a personal injury attorney in Las Vegas. Which ones treat you as an individual? Which firms have the knowledge and ability to obtain the financial compensation you deserve after being hurt in an accident due to someone else’s carelessness?
Find a Quality Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas By Following These Common-Sense Guidelines
- Experience is huge. Tough negotiating with insurance companies and doctors is a skill acquired after many years. GGRM attorneys are seasoned negotiators who know how to obtain what you need to recover from your injuries.
- Length of service is a good thing. A law firm in practice for decades is more likely to have a consistent record of success representing injured clients. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez was founded when the population of Las Vegas was just 300,000 and today is the city’s longest-tenured firm specializing in personal injury.
- That first conversation is important. Your initial consultation should involve an attorney, not a clerk or office manager. The attorney should be polite but decisive, quickly determining if you have a case and your next legal steps you should take.
Typical Cases a Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Handles
Call our law offices if you believe you have been hurt due to the negligence of someone else. We represent clients who have been injured due to:
- Traffic collisions involving cars, trucks, or motorcycles, even as a pedestrian
- Dog bites
- Slipping and falling in a place of business or on someone else’s property
Personal injury law also covers cases of wrongful or accidental death of a relative or partner.
If you need to hire a personal injury attorney, Las Vegas’ Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez is poised to help you put your life back together. Call us today at 702-388-4476 for a free consultation.
An experienced Las Vegas auto accident lawyer at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez can help you seek justice if you receive serious injuries in a crash where the driver responsible for the accident leaves the scene.
Anyone involved in a car accident is legally obligated to remain at the scene to exchange insurance information with the other drivers involved in the incident. Driving away from the scene is a serious offense that can lead to monetary fines, driver’s license suspension and, in some cases, a jail sentence.
Follow these steps to protect your legal rights if you have an accident and the other driver leaves the scene:
- Pull over safely and call 911 to summon emergency medical personnel to treat your injuries
- Record as much information as you can about the car that drove away. This includes the license plate number or a partial number if you fail to get the whole thing, as well as a description of the vehicle, including model, make and color
- Contact law enforcement personnel and report your location, the other car’s description and the direction the driver was traveling
- Gather names and contact information for any eyewitnesses
- Call your insurance provider to begin the claims process
- Contact a qualified auto accident lawyer
Let a Qualified Personal Injury Attorney Fight for You
Even if the driver responsible for the crash cannot be found or does not have insurance, you may be able to recover financial compensation if you have uninsured motorist coverage included in your automobile insurance policy. If your own insurance company denies your claim, a qualified personal injury attorney can fight for your right to fair compensation for your injuries.
If you are injured in a hit and run car accident, do not assume the worst. Call an experienced Las Vegas auto accident attorney at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez for a free consultation to review the facts and discuss your options. Call 702-388-4476 today.
If you’ve been injured in an accident or on the job and feel you need a Las Vegas accident attorney, get the help you need from Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez. We regularly represent in-state residents and tourists that find themselves in an unfortunate situation. Chances are that the other side has legal representation and you should too. A Las Vegas accident attorney from Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez will help protect you from unfair or neglectful treatment.
A Las Vegas accident attorney that is part of one of the top law firms
Gain the expertise of a Las Vegas accident attorney that is part of one of the top law firms in the Country. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez is listed in the Martindale-Hubble Bar Register of Preeminent lawyers and the firm is AV rated (highest possible rating). Selecting a Las Vegas accident attorney from our firm means you have an entire team on your side – a team that is solely focused on personal injury and worker’s compensation legal matters.
How do I know if I need a Las Vegas accident attorney?
If you think that an accident you suffered from was caused by a company or individual, you may require a Las Vegas accident attorney. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez will collaborate with you to examine if you have a case due to negligence, personal liability or malpractice. Example cases we often handle include:
- Job-related injuries and workman’s comp claims
- Car accidents: with other cars, motorcycles, bicyclists and pedestrians
- Accidents related to property: construction and maintenance accidents (e.g. slip and falls)
- Dog bites and other pet-related injuries
Laws are there to help make an injured person whole following an accident. One of our Las Vegas accident attorneys can’t change what happened to you but they can help you financially make up for lost wages, medical expenses and losses due to pain and suffering.
Contact a Las Vegas accident attorney at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez today if you have suffered an injury. Call (702) 388-4476 for a free consultation.
Get Help. Not Hype.
Whether you are a Nevada resident or out-of-state visitor, see Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez (GGRM) law firm for a Las Vegas injury lawyer that you can trust to protect your legal rights. We have been helping clients receive the financial compensation they are entitled to for more than four decades. Each one of our Las Vegas injury lawyers will tirelessly work to ensure those injured due to the negligence of an individual or organization do not suffer needlessly.
A Las Vegas injury lawyer from GGRM works free of charge
Our track record is strong. You will start with a free-of-charge initial consultation with one of our Las Vegas injury lawyers to discuss the facts surrounding your injury. If our injury lawyer determines that you have a case, we only work on contingency basis. This means you pay no legal fees until we successfully negotiate a settlement in your favor or win by jury verdict if the case goes to trial.
How long will this take and how much do I stand to win?
There are many questions you may have regarding your case, how much time you’ll have to spend and how much you will win in the end. When you work with a Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez Las Vegas injury lawyer, you can rest assured we will aggressively pursue a speedy resolution to secure as much financial compensation as allowed by law. Every case is unique though and it’s best to meet with an injury lawyer to determine the special circumstances surrounding your case.
Common circumstances that we see include slip and fall accidents, auto and motorcycle accidents, taxi accidents, dog attacks and work-related injuries.
If you think you need a Las Vegas injury lawyer, contact GGRM today. Call us at (702) 388-GGRM (4476) and make an appointment.
Why Victims of Illegal Street Racing Should Contact a Las Vegas Auto Accident Attorney
Every Las Vegas auto accident attorney working in the law offices of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez has witnessed the devastating effects illegal street racing can have on accident victims.
Street racing has become a problem across the nation and the roadways in Nevada are not exempt. This illegal activity causes a public nuisance by obstructing vehicular and pedestrian traffic patterns and threatening the safety of the public. Participants in Nevada are subject to charges of reckless driving. Penalties may include multiple demerit points added to the offender’s license in addition to fines, community service and jail time. The severity of the penalties depends on whether the incident caused serious physical injuries or death.
Drivers charged with illegally racing on public highways may have their license suspended for up to two years and have their car impounded by the authorities. Individuals who organize such an event are also guilty of committing crimes in the state of Nevada. This activity includes scheduling, planning or promoting an illegal race regardless of whether the organizer is charging a fee for spectators.
Individuals participating in these illegal street races are at high risk of being involved in a crash. Most people do not have the experience and skills necessary to control a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed. In most cases, the participants are driving at speeds that are well beyond what is safe for the road conditions.
All too often, a street race accident involves motorists on the road or innocent bystanders who had nothing to do with organizing, watching or participating in the event. When individuals are injured due to the reckless acts of others, they are entitled to receive financial compensation for their injuries.
If you or a member of your family was involved in a street racing accident, you need the experienced legal representatives at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez on your side. Call us today at 702-388-GGRM (4476) to set up a free initial consultation with a Las Vegas auto accident attorney.
Focus on recovery while we focus on your legal options
If you have suffered an injury, contact the accident lawyer Las Vegas firm of GGRM. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez has helped thousands of clients gain financial recourse from lost wages, pain and suffering and medical expenses. If you think you need an accident lawyer in Las Vegas, gain from our experience.
Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas for local residents and out-of-state visitors
No matter what state you live in, if you’ve been injured in Las Vegas, an accident lawyer at our firm can represent you. Worker’s comp issues, construction accidents, slip-and-falls, traffic accidents (including pedestrian and bicycle incidents) and pet-related injuries are all example situations that may require an accident lawyer.
Why the accident lawyer Las Vegas firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez?
When you work with one of our accident lawyers, you’re getting full support from a team of personal injury and worker’s comp specialists:
- Over 40 years in business
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rating: it is the best rating possible and a testament that lawyer peers rank our firm at the highest level of professional excellence
- Consistently ranked as one of the top personal injury law firms in Las Vegas (U.S. News & World Report)
If you or someone you know has been injured and it is not their fault, it’s critical to get answers immediately. Get help, not hype. We’re not going to try and make a case out of nothing. Rather, the accident attorney Las Vegas firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez is going to help determine what is fair for you given the injury you have suffered.
Contact the accident attorney Las Vegas law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez to get the answers you are looking for. Call us at (702) 388-4476.