A Las Vegas Work Related Injury Attorney Provides Answers
Life can become complicated after you’ve been hurt on the job. A Las Vegas work-related injury attorney simplifies things for you.
No matter how you’ve been injured, important questions come to mind:
- Will I continue to get paid?
- Will insurance cover all my medical bills?
- Can I be fired or replaced if I am absent from my job too long?
When you’re concerned about providing for your family and struggling to stay on top of legal paperwork after you’ve been hurt, those worries can be obstacles on your road to recovery. A Las Vegas work related injury attorney from the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez can ease your mind by providing the answers you need at this stressful time.
Our firm has specialized in workers compensation and personal injury law for nearly 45 years. In that time, Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez attorneys have safeguarded the rights of hundreds of workers.
We forcefully negotiate with insurers and employers and take decisive action in court when needed to earn the compensation our clients deserve.
Call the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez today at 702-388-4476 to discuss your case with a Las Vegas work-related injury attorney.
Why You Need Legal Help After Being Injured
After you have been hurt at work, a Las Vegas work-related injury attorney is a valuable ally. A few reasons why:
- Your employer or an insurance company may argue you are not hurt as badly as you claim in order to reduce your financial compensation. A Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez lawyer works to establish the true extent of your injuries.
- Continuing medical treatment is critically important to your recovery. Your lawyer can expedite payment of medical bills so there is never an interruption in treatment.
- Depending on your injuries, you may qualify for a settlement beyond workers compensation. The facts of the case may call for filing a personal injury claim as well.
There are also instances in which an employee may qualify for long-term Social Security disability benefits if they are unable to work for more than 12 months.
Learn more about your rights and about obtaining the financial compensation to which you are entitled. Call the firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez today at 702-388-4476 to speak with a Las Vegas work-related injury attorney.
Trust 40 years of experience. We represent local residents and Las Vegas tourists.
The personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez has been helping victims in Southern Nevada since 1970. Our personal accident attorneys represent local residents and out-of-state visitors in personal injury and worker’s compensation cases. We have deep knowledge of Nevada law based on decades of experience handling cases related to personal injury. If you or someone you know has been injured and it is not their fault, you deserve answers. Start with the personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez.
Common situations that require a personal accident attorney in Las Vegas
Personal accidents can include:
- Auto, Bike and Pedestrian Accidents: property damage, personal injury and insurance complications are common challenges that we can help you with
- Intentional Actions of Others: battery and slander
- Dog Bite: an experienced personal accident attorney can assess your case and help get you compensation to supplement your medical care
- Slip and Fall: construction accidents and falls due to unmarked wet areas are common ways that people get broken bones and head injuries
- Product Liability and Defective Products: we can help determine if an injury from a product is the manufacturer’s responsibility
Get help, not hype from GGRM
The personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm of GGRM is not going to make a case out of nothing. A free consultation with one of our personal accident attorneys can help establish what is just for you based on the law. Over the past 40 years, we have seen a diverse set of personal accident situations and can anticipate how the law will treat your case. Our personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm has negotiated fair settlements for thousands of individuals.
We treat each client and case with the compassion and individual attention it deserves. We know that you are going through a difficult time. Focus on recovery and let us help get you the compensation you deserve.
Schedule a free consultation with the personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez.
Call us at (702) 388-4476. We’re located on South Ninth Street.
Your life is disrupted and you’re injured. Get the money you deserve.
If you paid a visit to the emergency room due to the negligence of a property owner, partnering with a Las Vegas slip and fall lawyer at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez can help determine if you are entitled to compensation. We have been in business for over 40 years and have the experience and track record to understand the standards and codes required for property owners. A GGRM Las Vegas slip and fall lawyer can walk you through the paperwork necessary to help make your case and demonstrate how the other party’s negligence caused your injury.
When do I need a Las Vegas slip and fall lawyer?
Most emergency room visits are the result of a slip and fall incident. Broken bones, head injuries, cuts and bruises are common types of injuries. If your injury is the result of improperly marked or unmarked hazards on a property, your injury could be the result of the property owner. Examples include:
- Unmarked wet floors
- Poor lighting
- Unsecured overhead objects
- Parking lot and sidewalk incidents
How can a Las Vegas slip and fall lawyer from Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez help?
We can help you prove that your injury could have been prevented if the property owner had properly maintained the facility and grounds. It’s easy to prove you were injured but to be compensated by the property owner, you must prove the owner knew of the hazard that caused your injury but did nothing to fix it. The best way to prove this is to partner with a Las Vegas slip and fall lawyer that has the knowledge of Nevada law and the track record of dealing with thousands of cases.
Premises liability cases can be highly complex. Get the skill and experience of a professional Las Vegas slip and fall lawyer on your side.
Contact a Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez Las Vegas slip and fall lawyer to set up a FREE consultation.
Call (702) 388-4476 today!
Go Local. Hire an Auto Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
Hiring a seasoned, local auto accident attorney in Las Vegas after you’ve been involved in a traffic collision will help avoid costly legal mistakes that you may never be able to overcome.
The law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez specializes in personal injury law. Our deep understanding of Nevada state law, procedures and the court system is derived from 45 years of representing clients in literally thousands of cases similar to yours.
When someone is hurt through the negligence of others, the injured person is entitled to monetary compensation to aid recovery and the resumption of a normal life. But adequate compensation is not a given.
Often, individuals who fail to hire a competent auto accident attorney in Las Vegas after being injured will either accept or be awarded far less money than they deserve. Powerful insurance companies and the medical establishment are skilled at minimizing payouts, possibly jeopardizing your ability to recover and perform in your job.
The lawyers at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez will stand with you to provide strong legal counsel at a time when it is critically important. Call us today at 702-388-4476 to discuss your case.
Why Hiring An Auto Accident Attorney in Las Vegas is a Smart Move
Representing yourself in a personal injury auto accident case is risky, to say the least. Keep these factors in mind when considering whether to hire Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez as your auto accident attorney in Las Vegas:
- We do our own investigation. A fresh look at the circumstances of your collision can frequently uncover facts that bolster your case if they were previously overlooked.
- Representing yourself is time-consuming. Dealing with the legal aspects of your case prevents you from devoting all your time to recovering from your injuries.
- You require an even playing field. How much experience do you have in court, or in negotiating settlements with insurers? Our experience puts you on a par with the other side.
- We get paid only when you do. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez does not work on retainer or charge fees. We get paid only after reaching an agreement on compensation.
Whether you a resident of our city or a visitor who has been hurt in a traffic-related collision, contact Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez today at 702-388-4476 to hire a local Las Vegas auto accident attorney.