Ways to Help Your Car Accident Attorney in Las Vegas Win Your Case
If you are involved in a motor vehicle crash and require the services of a car accident attorney in Las Vegas, there are several things you can do to ensure you receive the financial compensation you are entitled to under the law. The experienced law professionals at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez work tirelessly to achieve a favorable outcome in every case but your actions immediately following an accident will play a role in how your case plays out.
If you are involved in a car accident, following these tips will help your lawyer when negotiating a settlement or presenting your case in court:
- If possible, take photos of the accident scene and any vehicle damage. Then move your vehicle off to the shoulder and call 911 to request medical assistance for anyone with injuries. If you are feeling even the slightest discomfort, it is best to have a licensed physician exam you. Some injuries do not seem severe at the time but develop into something more serious as times goes by
- If you are physically able, gather names and contact information from the other drivers and any witnesses.
- If you have injuries that require medical treatment, follow your doctor’s orders to give yourself the best possible chance of a full recovery.
- After you have obtained legal representation, do not accept a settlement from the insurance company without speaking to your attorney first.
A Car Accident Attorney in Las Vegas Can Protect Your Legal Rights
The qualified car accident lawyers at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez have handled cases involving all types of motor vehicle accidents, including those involving motorcycles and semi trucks. We have the resources to investigate the accident and gather the evidence necessary to make sure you receive compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering.
When you need an experienced car accident attorney in Las Vegas, call the law offices of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez at 702-388-4476 (GGRM).
Why Bicycle Accident Victims Should Consult with a Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas from Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez
When victims of bicycle accidents suffer devastating injuries because a driver was negligent, a personal injury attorney in Las Vegas, from Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez can protect their legal right to recover financial compensation.
Cyclists are at a huge disadvantage in a bicycle versus motor vehicle collision. While those who wear helmets can greatly reduce the risk of suffering a catastrophic head injury, bicycle accidents frequently result in the cyclist suffering multiple physical injuries, including broken bones, lacerations and severe abrasions.
Motorists and cyclists must obey the same basic rules of the road but drivers are required by law to do certain things to ensure cyclists are safe. These include:
- Yielding the right of way to bicycles
- Avoiding bike lanes, including while driving through intersections
- Passing cyclists only when it is safe to do so
- Allowing lawful bicycle riders to proceed without interference
Call a Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez for a Free Consultation
If you receive injuries in a bicycle accident, an experienced lawyer can help you file a personal injury claim against the responsible party. In most cases, the driver’s insurance company will do everything possible to shift blame for the accident away from its client. The qualified personal injury attorneys at the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez have the resources necessary to determine liability and stand up to the insurance company. Your lawyer will work tirelessly on your behalf to give your case every chance of reaching a favorable outcome, whether that means negotiating a fair settlement or representing you in a court of law.
To determine if you have a case, contact our office for a free consultation with a legal professional. Call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez at 702-388-4476 for a personal injury attorney in Las Vegas you can trust.
Las Vegas accident attorneys are seldom surprised when they see an increase in cases involving injuries associated with outdoor activities at area lakes, swimming pools and waterparks during the summer months.
According to the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions, the waterpark industry as a whole has an excellent track record when it comes to providing a safe place for people of all ages to play around and in the water. This high level of safety requires the efforts of guests as well as those of the waterpark operators.
The experienced accident lawyers at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez offer these tips for keeping your family safe at the waterpark:
- Avoid overexposure to the sun to reduce the risk of heat exhaustion and sunburn. All swimmers should wear a hat to protect the eyes and face. Have a t-shirt handy to cover the shoulders and back. Water shoes protect the feet from sharp objects and splinters.
- Purchase a Coast Guard approved life jacket for all children less than 48″ tall, weak swimmers and anyone who does not know how to swim.
- Do not allow children to run or roughhouse inside the park. Unruly behavior puts the participants as well as other guests at risk. If you witness such behavior, report it immediately to a park lifeguard or some other employee.
Las Vegas Accident Attorneys Provide Assistance for Victims of Waterpark Accidents
All waterpark operators are responsible for ensuring guest safety. If you or a member of your family is injured due to unsafe ride conditions or any act of negligence, a qualified accident lawyer at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez can help you receive the financial compensation you need for recovery.
Your first consultation is free. Call us today at 702-388-4476 (GGRM) for help from one of our experienced Las Vegas accident attorneys.
Seek Out an Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas if you Suspect Nursing Home Abuse
When families members discover or suspect a loved one has suffered abuse or neglect in a nursing home, an experienced injury lawyer in Las Vegas can provide the help they need to make things right.
We expect our healthcare givers to treat their patients with compassion, whether they suffer from physical injuries, serious illnesses, or mental disorders. In most cases, the doctors, nurses, and staff members working in nursing homes provide excellent medical care. When they fail in their duties, the consequences can be devastating.
The signs of neglect can be difficult to detect. This is especially true if the victim is unable to speak or express discomfort. Friends and family members who remain observant during visits can help by becoming familiar with the most obvious signs of abuse or neglect. These may include:
- The Appearance of Bedsores – Bedsores are open wounds caused by improper nutrition, friction with bed linens and unrelieved pressure. Bedsores may indicate caregivers are failing to reposition an immobile patient as often as they should.
- Unexplained Injuries – Bruises, lacerations and abrasions are the types of injuries that can be caused by a fall.
- Unhealthy Weight Loss – Patients who are losing weight for unknown reasons may be malnourished or dehydrated.
Rely on an Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas at GGRM to Receive Fair Compensation
Individuals suffering at the hands of incompetent or abusive caregivers can experience physical, psychological and emotional damage. Filing a personal injury claim for physical injuries can help victims and their families recover the medical expenses needed for recovery.
The law professionals at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez hope you never have to deal with the consequences of nursing home abuse but if you do, we are here to help.
Call us today at 702-388-GGRM (4476) when you need a personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas you can trust.