Hire a Las Vegas Workplace Injury Attorney for the Difficult Times
Getting hurt on the job often can be the start of an ordeal for an employee. Your Las Vegas workplace injury attorney can help you through this difficult time.
While family and friends provide love and emotional support as you recover, your Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez attorney works hard on the legal issues that will enable you to obtain the financial compensation you need to pay household and medical bills.
Having practiced personal injury and workers compensation law in Nevada for nearly 45 years, our law firm is well-qualified to handle your case. We have negotiated all types of on-the-job cases, from sprains and bone fractures to more serious injuries that resulted in permanent disability.
Call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez today at 702-388-4476 to discuss your situation with a Las Vegas workplace injury attorney.
FAQs About Worker’s Comp and Injuries on the Job
Your Las Vegas workplace injury attorney fields several common questions from clients about getting hurt on the job. Here are the basics you need to know after you’ve been injured:
- Is a temporary or part-time employee eligible for worker’s comp? Yes. More employers are relying on workers who are not full-time. Part-timers or temps who may be inexperienced or unfamiliar with a job site are more likely to be involved in accidents and are entitled to benefits if they are hurt.
- What should I do if I didn’t notify my employer of my accident but realized days later that I am hurt? Any type of incident that could result in injuries should be reported immediately. Even if some time has passed, it may not be too late to inform your employer and seek medical attention.
- Why can’t I just fill out the worker’s comp paperwork myself? Completing a claim can take a lot of time and be confusing. Hiring a Las Vegas workers’ comp attorney to assist with the paperwork makes sense, particularly if you are disabled or if there is any chance your employer will contest the claim.
- What if the accident was partly my fault? If you’re at work and get hurt fault doesn’t matter. From a legal perspective, it’s a mistake to assume you caused an incident in which you and possibly others were hurt. Discuss the case candidly with your attorney – you may still be eligible for compensation.
At no upfront cost to you, a Las Vegas workplace injury attorney at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez will discuss your case and legal options. Don’t wait – call us today at 702-388-4476.
A Las Vegas Accident Lawyer Urges: Don’t Settle Too Quickly
Why an experienced Las Vegas accident lawyer at Greenman Goldberg Raby and Martinez advises clients against settling a case too quickly:
- Victims often want to put the incident that caused their injuries behind them and move on. The urge to get back to work and resume a normal life is understandable, but may end up costing you greatly. A knowledgeable Las Vegas accident lawyer will recommend patience in working toward a just settlement.
- The extent of your injuries may not be apparent right away. We’ve seen it too often – someone who is hurt accepts the first offer of a settlement. Weeks later it’s discovered the victim’s injuries are far worse than previously thought and the money is not nearly enough to pay the bills.
- Insurance companies are not serving your interests. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez fights for the rights of every client, in and out of the courtroom. We take a fee only when your case has been won.
- Cases are often complicated. Seemingly simple circumstances can be more involved, from a legal standpoint, than you imagine. An easily overlooked detail can greatly affect the outcome of your case.
If you are hurt in traffic, the workplace, even while walking on a public sidewalk or a private driveway, call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez today at 702-388-4476. A Las Vegas accident lawyer from our firm has the knowledge and skill to help you obtain the financial compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
Leave It to a Las Vegas Accident Lawyer
There is an additional reason to trust a Las Vegas accident lawyer with your case. At Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez, we believe victims should concentrate on recuperating from their injuries, not legal issues.
Negotiating with insurance companies or lawyers is stressful, time-consuming and distracting from the goal of full recovery.
As our attorneys work to obtain the financial compensation you deserve, you are fully informed of the progress of your case. No major decisions are made without the input of you or your family.
Call 702-388-4476 to discuss your case with a Las Vegas accident lawyer from the firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez. The initial consultation is free.
When Filing a Work Injury Claim in Las Vegas is Your Best Option
Filing a work injury claim in Las Vegas is often necessary in order to acquire financial compensation for an employee who has been hurt on the job.
Unfortunately, many employers fight against a worker’s right for on-the-job injury compensation. Filing a work injury claim may be your only option if your claim for just payment is being contested by your employer.
Other types of cases which sometimes result in the need to file a claim include instances in which a claim was unjustly denied by a state administrator or someone not employed by your company caused you to be hurt in the workplace.
The personal injury lawyers at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez are highly experienced in worker’s compensation cases and familiar with the tactics used to avoid paying rightful compensation to an employee.
We believe you deserve financial compensation and ample opportunity to recover from your injuries. When filing a work injury claim in Las Vegas is your best option, put our experienced legal team to work for you.
Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez is a longtime Las Vegas law firm specializing in personal injury and worker’s compensation cases. If you are considering filing a work injury claim, call us today at 702-388-4476.
How Our Attorneys Help if You Must File a claim
If you are not satisfied with the way your worker’s compensation claim has been handled by your employer, finding an experienced lawyer to help you is likely your next step.
When you hire a Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez attorney, you benefit in several ways:
- Your interests are represented. A skilled attorney will make certain your rights are protected in the battle for full compensation.
- Regular updates. A work injury claim should never distract you from recovering from your injuries. Let your Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez attorney handle litigation or courtroom appearances so you can focus on getting well. We keep our clients informed of all developments as their cases go through the system.
- We know the legal process. Our attorneys have deep knowledge of personal injury and worker’s comp law in Nevada, and use it to your full advantage. If there are legal avenues we can explore to obtain additional compensation, we’ll pursue them.
Let the attorneys at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez help you determine if it is time for you to file a work injury claim in Las Vegas. Call us today at 702-388-4476.
Let a Las Vegas Truck Accident Attorney from GGRM Protect Your Legal Rights
If you are involved in a traffic altercation with a big rig, it is worth your time to contact a Las Vegas truck accident attorney at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez.
Truck accidents often leave a trail of destruction in their wake. An ordinary passenger vehicle is no match against the sheer size and weight of a semi-truck. In addition to massive property damage, passengers often suffer catastrophic injuries, permanent disability or even death.
Being involved in such a traumatic event is not only frightening but can have a long-term effect on your financial stability. You need a qualified truck accident lawyer to defend your rights and ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering.
Accident victims who attempt to negotiate with an insurance company without the help of a qualified attorney may be making a big mistake. Insurance companies will look for every way possible to mitigate damages on behalf of their client. Accepting a settlement before you know the full extent of your injuries may lead to a lifetime of medical bills and eventually leave you in financial ruin.
Put Your Trust in an Experienced Las Vegas Truck Accident Attorney
The lawyers at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez have helped truck accident victims receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries. We will help you get the medical treatment you need and fight for your right to recover lost income if your injuries prevent you from making a living.
Your initial consultation with one of our qualified attorneys is free. We handle all accident cases on a contingency basis, so we do not collect any fees until you receive payment.
Hire a Las Vegas truck accident attorney to protect your rights. Call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez at 702-388-4476 today.