An accident lawyer in Las Vegas is the last thing on your mind this time of the year, right? Early summer in Las Vegas brings plenty of reasons to celebrate. So why think about injuries and legal cases?
However, celebrations can often lead to reckless behavior. Party guests may not make wise choices, which could lead to injury. In fact, some mistakes may lead to the injury of another, prompting the need for an accident lawyer in Las Vegas.
Did you know?
- In the same amount of time that 2,600 Americans were killed in Iraq, 2,200 youths age 16 to 19 died in car crashes? *
- Overzealous or intoxicated party goers may make poor decisions during a celebration such as jumping off a roof into a pool
- Injuries can also result from overcrowded rooms or unattended slippery floors
- Drivers heading to or from parties may be texting on their mobile devices while driving resulting in collisions and accidents
*Source: The University of Colorado Hospital
Additionally, as the party host you may be liable for injury stemming from your party, creating the need to seek legal counsel from an accident lawyer.
If you’ve been injured by the fault of another, contact an accident lawyer in Las Vegas to determine if you have a case. Only an experienced attorney can determine if legal action is in your best interest.
Party Safety from a Leading Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
An experienced accident lawyer at the GGRM Law Firm in Las Vegas will caution you that by taking a few safety-oriented steps you can reduce the possibility of injury at your party or any celebration:
- Never drink and drive, nor allow a guest to leave your party intoxicated – take the keys and arrange for a cab or alternative transportation
- Never serve alcohol to anyone under age – not only can they get in trouble, you can too
- Have plenty of food on hand to ensure that if people are drinking they aren’t doing so on an empty stomach
- Serve a wide variety of non-alcoholic drinks such as water, soda or punch
- Ensure you have enough “hosts” available to survey the party and prevent guests from making reckless recreational decisions
Unfortunately, not all hosts are as careful and alert as they should be; which can put you at risk for injury. Reduce the chances of needing an accident lawyer in Las Vegas by taking a few conscious safety measures when throwing or attending a party.
If you need legal assistance, meet the team with over 40 years of experience – Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez. A strong Las Vegas accident lawyer will have worked on numerous “post-celebration” cases and can help you get back on your feet.
Summer time is often about relaxation and celebration. However, in the unfortunate event that you need an accident lawyer in Las Vegas, contact us online or call 702-388-GGRM (4476).