Car accidents happen and, unfortunately, you may find one happens to you. Whether the accident was caused by you or the other driver, finding a car accident lawyer in Las Vegas is your best bet to avoid any additional stress. If you’re involved in a car accident, a lawyer who specializes in Nevada law has the knowledge and experience you need to handle your claim. If you were visiting Las Vegas when your accident occurred, do not make the mistake of hiring an out-of-state attorney to handle your Nevada case.
Hire a Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
Representation by a skilled Las Vegas attorney can make all the difference in your case’s outcome. On the other hand, choosing the wrong attorney can be a detriment to a successful result. The goal should be to recover from your injuries and to get the compensation you deserve, so before you hire just any attorney, take the time to do some research. Here are the top 5 mistakes you want to avoid when hiring a car accident lawyer in Las Vegas:
- Hiring an Inexperienced Attorney. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez have 45 years of service representing clients in thousands of car accident cases just like yours. We are a firm of highly-skilled attorneys handling an array of personal injury cases.
- Failing to Disclose Your Fee Arrangement. You want an attorney who will always be upfront about the costs of your case. Look for a lawyer who works on a contingency basis. That means they only get paid if and when you receive compensation.
- Working With an Attorney Who Doesn’t Communicate. After an accident, you have a lot of questions and concerns. Your attorney should clearly explain the merits of your case and make sure you’re informed about the entire legal process.
- Picking an Attorney Who Lacks Trial Experience. There are many car accident cases that get resolved before going to court, but don’t hire an attorney who never wants to go to trial. Sometimes a trial is necessary. Your attorney should not be afraid to protect your rights in a court of law.
- Ignoring a Poor Reputation. A law firm’s reputation is its lifeblood. Look for a firm that has an outstanding reputation and proven record of success.
Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez is listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. They are committed to each client and work hard to get you the money you deserve. GGRM offers clear communication, dedicated care, and a reputation for integrity, with extensive knowledge of the Nevada legal system, especially as it governs car accidents.
If you need a car accident lawyer in Las Vegas, we can help. To learn more about our firm and how working with us could benefit you, contact Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez today at 702-388-4476 to schedule a free consultation and review of your case.