Uncertain if you should hire car accident lawyers in Las Vegas to represent you after a collision? The law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez wants you to make an informed decision about seeking out an attorney.
Consider just a few scenarios that can develop in the hours and days after a collision:
- Often your injuries are not immediately obvious. Because pain sometimes takes several days to become evident, it’s best not to make legal or financial decisions too hastily.
- Collisions are frequently more complicated than they initially appear. While you may think the other motorist is clearly at fault, that driver may try to prove the collision was at least partly due to your negligence.
- Insurance agents, either your own or the other motorist’s, don’t always look out for your best interests. Skillfully negotiating with insurance companies requires knowledge of the law and experience.
Call the offices of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez, car accident lawyers in Las Vegas for more than four decades, today at 702-388-4476. We’ll carefully assess and provide you guidance.
We’re Highly Qualified Car Accident Lawyers in Las Vegas
With so many visitors to our city unfamiliar with the streets and Nevada law, car accident lawyers in Las Vegas are numerous. But to be certain you are compensated justly after being hurt in a traffic accident, it’s important to hire a reputable law firm with a record of success in personal injury law such as Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez.
Among our qualifications:
- After practicing in our city for more than 40 years, we have an understanding of Nevada state personal injury law few other car accident lawyers in Las Vegas can match.
- Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez has earned mentions in U.S. News and World Report and the Martindale-Hubbell bar register as one of the top firms in the country.
- We try to avoid litigation, but we are confident in the courtroom, as well. Our extensive experience in procuring positive jury verdicts allows us to negotiate from a position of strength outside court.
Even if you are uncertain about your case, call the car accident lawyers in Las Vegas, at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez at 702-388-4476.