You’ve been hurt through no fault of your own. Before hiring a Las Vegas accident lawyer, assess your situation to determine if you have a case.
The law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez suggests asking yourself these questions before choosing a Las Vegas accident lawyer:
- How serious are my injuries? If you’ve missed work or opportunities for work, are in significant pain and need constant medical attention, your injuries are serious enough to make a claim for monetary compensation through insurance or legal channels. The prospect of permanent disability only increases your chances of winning compensation.
- Did someone else’s negligence cause my injuries? Your injuries do not have to be the result of someone else’s reckless actions. A lack of action or failure to exercise proper care can also constitute negligence.
Finding a Las Vegas Accident Lawyer Who is Ethical and Effective
GGRM recommends keeping these factors in mind when selecting a Las Vegas accident lawyer who will be effective and honest:
- Experience. Hiring an attorney with a limited background in personal injury law is risky. Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez is the one of the original personal injury law firms in Las Vegas. We were founded in 1970.
- Reputation. Advice from family and friends and information on the internet are valuable ways of researching law firms.
- A record of service. Aubrey Goldberg is a former president of both the Nevada and Clark County bar associations, and GGRM is listed in the prestigious Martindale-Hubble registry of preeminent lawyers. Our firm has also been cited as one of the country’s best law firms by U.S. News and World Report.
- Personal service. Scheduling a meeting with a Las Vegas accident lawyer should be as easy as picking up the phone. An honest, straightforward discussion of your case as part of a free initial consultation is an indication that you’ve found a trustworthy attorney.
Choosing a Las Vegas accident lawyer is critically important to your future and that of your family. Call the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez at 702-388-GGRM (4476). You first visit with us is free.