Sometimes it's a tough call whether or not to contact a Las Vegas personal injury attorney. Victims may question whether the severity of their injury should require legal intervention whereas other victims may be unsure if their situation warrants a personal injury case.
If you are undecided about whether you should contact a personal attorney in Las Vegas consider the three main components of a PI case:
- Someone other than you is responsible for your injuries
- Your personal injury has caused disruption in your life ranging from financial and work hardships to personal problems
- The person who caused your injury was either intentionally or unintentionally neglectful
Sometimes personal injury cases are not cut and dry. For example, how do you determine if falling down a flight of stairs at a local sports arena constitutes personal injury? If you can prove the area surrounding the stairs was unsafe, either slippery or had an obstruction that caused your fall, you may possibly have a personal injury claim.
Victims of defective products may also consider pursuing a consultation with a Las Vegas personal injury attorney if the manufacturer or seller falsely advertised the product or created a defective product that caused harm.
What Type of Compensation Can a Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Obtain?
A Las Vegas personal injury attorney can help you pursue your claim to cover numerous expenses stemming from your injury. Often, medical bills and lost wages top the list for many victims. However, victims may have suffered other losses too, including:
Instead of pondering over whether you need a Las Vegas personal injury attorney, find out today – contact Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez Law Firm. Call for a free consultation at 702-388-GGRM (4476).
- Loss of property that was destroyed, damaged or lost due to the neglect of another
- The possibility that you can no longer work due to your injuries
- Physical and psychological pain and suffering
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Disfigurement due to your injury
- Loss of a loved one