Hire a Las Vegas Injury Lawyer With Experience
As you seek an injury lawyer in Las Vegas, remember the importance of experience.
When hiring a lawyer, it is important to choose one who is familiar with Nevada law, and who is accustomed to dealing with insurance companies, medical personnel and the courts. These qualifications could be the difference between receiving the compensation you deserve and losing the case entirely. You also want an attorney who is available to answer your questions and who will personally handle your case.
The law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez has practiced law for nearly 45 years and is listed in the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register. Our focus has always been on personal injury law and workers compensation, making us the best choice if you find yourself in need of representation for one of these matters. We pride ourselves in the personal attention we provide to each and every one of our clients.
Since 1970, our attorneys have made it their mission to treat every wrongly injured client as an individual who deserves adequate compensation. A straightforward, personal and detail-oriented approach has led our Las Vegas injury lawyers to win settlements or awards of millions of dollars for our clients.
Call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez today at 702-388-4476. We will provide you with a complimentary initial consultation, either in person or over the phone, to review the facts and ultimately determine the merit of your case.
Recommendations of An Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
The minutes and hours after you’ve been hurt in an accident or collision can be confusing. We recommend you take these steps following the incident:
- Call Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez promptly. If your injuries don’t permit you to do this, have a friend or relative place the call on your behalf.
- If you are able, take photos of the accident scene.
- Write down the names of any witnesses
- If police come to the scene, cooperate with the police officer and their investigation.
- Do not discuss your case with a representative of any insurance company, even your own before seeking representation. What you say could be used later to deny benefits or compensation which is rightfully yours.
- Consult with us, in person or over the phone. A Las Vegas injury lawyer at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez will evaluate your case and begin negotiating with the other side. Oftentimes, short-term benefits can be obtained to help cover expenses while you are unable to work.
- Focus on recovering from your injuries. Don’t allow financial worries to distract you. Our highly experienced attorneys will handle all aspects of your case while you focus on healing.
To contact a Las Vegas injury lawyer from the firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez, call 702-388-4476.