Motorists Need a Las Vegas Car Accident Attorney and Good Insurance
Purchasing the appropriate auto insurance coverage before you are involved in a traffic collision is as essential as hiring a qualified Las Vegas car accident attorney after an accident.
Despite the fact that vehicle owners in 47 states and the District of Columbia are required to obtain auto insurance, many motorists remain uninsured or underinsured at the very least. This can prove to be one of the costliest mistakes drivers make.
An insurance policy is intended to safeguard your financial interests, just as an attorney does. A policy will arrange for auto repairs or replacement, protect your family from claims for damages and possibly help with medical expenses even before final compensation is determined.
A well-written auto policy with adequate coverage and affordable premiums also offers you peace of mind, knowing a collision won’t bankrupt you.
The car accident attorneys at the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby & Martinez suggest purchasing a policy from a reputable company that will be responsive when you need them. Although low-cost policies may seem ideal initially, they may ultimately cost you both cash and aggravation in the event you have to file a claim. Many people ask which insurance company they should use. Our firm can provide valuable insight regarding the reputation of certain insurance companies, and which companies you will want to avoid.
Today, it’s possible to buy auto insurance online, although the responsibility of finding an appropriate policy rests with you. We are more than willing to provide a recommendation regarding the best insurance companies to use.
Types of insurance coverage:
- Liability. Pays if you are responsible for an accident which leads to bodily injury or property damage.
- Comprehensive. Pays for damage due to vandalism, hail, and events other than a collision.
- Collision. Pays for repairs after an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. This is always a good choice because it provides additional coverage if you are involved in a collision with a driver who is uninsured or underinsured. We highly recommend this coverage to all of our clients.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Pays for your medical bills up to a certain amount. We also recommend this coverage.
Not sure where to start? Consult with a Las Vegas car accident attorney from Greenman, Goldberg, Raby & Martinez today at 702-388-4476.