If your SSDI claim has been denied, you’ll need an aggressive team of Las Vegas social security disability lawyers on your side. If you are disabled and unable to retain a regular paying job for at least 12 months, you have a right to seek social security disability.
Although you may have a reasonable case, the Social Security Administration may have denied your claim leaving you out in the cold. At this point you can either give up, try to wade through mounting debt and distress, or you can fight back.
Fighting back means filing for Reconsideration or a Hearing:
- Reconsideration is when legal counsel represents you in a written appeal. Nevada laws are constantly changing so obtaining social security disability lawyers is imperative to obtaining a positive outcome
- Hearing, otherwise called an “Administrative Law Judge Hearing” takes place where testimony is taken under oath. While this is a traditional court hearing, it takes place in a less formal setting
Before developing a strategy, your attorney will carefully review the case to determine which approach will work best for your case. In some cases the Social Security Administration may have overlooked important case details, which can be brought to light by insightful Las Vegas social security disability lawyers.
Can Las Vegas Social Security Disability Lawyers Help You Win Your Appeal?
Las Vegas social security disability lawyers will help you prove that your disability prevents you from working 12 consecutive months. Experienced SSDI attorneys will take a methodical approach to your case, analyzing each part of it. Your attorney will:
- Assemble necessary paperwork, evidence and medical records for evaluation
- Communicate with your physicians to obtain additional medical reports
- Evaluate and analyze current Social Security laws to determine if your disability falls under the guidelines
- Furnish you with legal documentation for your appeal
- Follow up post Reconsideration or Hearing
Don’t miss out on compensation that is rightly yours. Contact skilled and tactful Las Vegas social security disability lawyers for justice.
Contact Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez Law Firm at 702-388-GGRM (4476).