A Las Vegas Work Related Injury Attorney Provides Answers
Life can become complicated after you’ve been hurt on the job. A Las Vegas work-related injury attorney simplifies things for you.
No matter how you’ve been injured, important questions come to mind:
- Will I continue to get paid?
- Will insurance cover all my medical bills?
- Can I be fired or replaced if I am absent from my job too long?
When you’re concerned about providing for your family and struggling to stay on top of legal paperwork after you’ve been hurt, those worries can be obstacles on your road to recovery. A Las Vegas work related injury attorney from the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez can ease your mind by providing the answers you need at this stressful time.
Our firm has specialized in workers compensation and personal injury law for nearly 45 years. In that time, Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez attorneys have safeguarded the rights of hundreds of workers.
We forcefully negotiate with insurers and employers and take decisive action in court when needed to earn the compensation our clients deserve.
Call the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez today at 702-388-4476 to discuss your case with a Las Vegas work-related injury attorney.
Why You Need Legal Help After Being Injured
After you have been hurt at work, a Las Vegas work-related injury attorney is a valuable ally. A few reasons why:
- Your employer or an insurance company may argue you are not hurt as badly as you claim in order to reduce your financial compensation. A Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez lawyer works to establish the true extent of your injuries.
- Continuing medical treatment is critically important to your recovery. Your lawyer can expedite payment of medical bills so there is never an interruption in treatment.
- Depending on your injuries, you may qualify for a settlement beyond workers compensation. The facts of the case may call for filing a personal injury claim as well.
There are also instances in which an employee may qualify for long-term Social Security disability benefits if they are unable to work for more than 12 months.
Learn more about your rights and about obtaining the financial compensation to which you are entitled. Call the firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez today at 702-388-4476 to speak with a Las Vegas work-related injury attorney.