Trust 40 years of experience. We represent local residents and Las Vegas tourists.
The personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez has been helping victims in Southern Nevada since 1970. Our personal accident attorneys represent local residents and out-of-state visitors in personal injury and worker’s compensation cases. We have deep knowledge of Nevada law based on decades of experience handling cases related to personal injury. If you or someone you know has been injured and it is not their fault, you deserve answers. Start with the personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez.
Common situations that require a personal accident attorney in Las Vegas
Personal accidents can include:
- Auto, Bike and Pedestrian Accidents: property damage, personal injury and insurance complications are common challenges that we can help you with
- Intentional Actions of Others: battery and slander
- Dog Bite: an experienced personal accident attorney can assess your case and help get you compensation to supplement your medical care
- Slip and Fall: construction accidents and falls due to unmarked wet areas are common ways that people get broken bones and head injuries
- Product Liability and Defective Products: we can help determine if an injury from a product is the manufacturer’s responsibility
Get help, not hype from GGRM
The personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm of GGRM is not going to make a case out of nothing. A free consultation with one of our personal accident attorneys can help establish what is just for you based on the law. Over the past 40 years, we have seen a diverse set of personal accident situations and can anticipate how the law will treat your case. Our personal accident attorney Las Vegas firm has negotiated fair settlements for thousands of individuals.
We treat each client and case with the compassion and individual attention it deserves. We know that you are going through a difficult time. Focus on recovery and let us help get you the compensation you deserve.
Call us at (702) 388-4476. We’re located on South Ninth Street.