To a visitor who is looking to hire a personal injury attorney, Las Vegas can seem like a big, confusing place.
Our vast city has many law firms from which to choose, including Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez, personal injury specialists for nearly 45 years.
But a quick internet search may not tell you all you need to know about hiring a personal injury attorney in Las Vegas. Which ones treat you as an individual? Which firms have the knowledge and ability to obtain the financial compensation you deserve after being hurt in an accident due to someone else’s carelessness?
Find a Quality Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas By Following These Common-Sense Guidelines
- Experience is huge. Tough negotiating with insurance companies and doctors is a skill acquired after many years. GGRM attorneys are seasoned negotiators who know how to obtain what you need to recover from your injuries.
- Length of service is a good thing. A law firm in practice for decades is more likely to have a consistent record of success representing injured clients. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez was founded when the population of Las Vegas was just 300,000 and today is the city’s longest-tenured firm specializing in personal injury.
- That first conversation is important. Your initial consultation should involve an attorney, not a clerk or office manager. The attorney should be polite but decisive, quickly determining if you have a case and your next legal steps you should take.
Typical Cases a Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Handles
Call our law offices if you believe you have been hurt due to the negligence of someone else. We represent clients who have been injured due to:
- Traffic collisions involving cars, trucks, or motorcycles, even as a pedestrian
- Dog bites
- Slipping and falling in a place of business or on someone else’s property
Personal injury law also covers cases of wrongful or accidental death of a relative or partner.
If you need to hire a personal injury attorney, Las Vegas’ Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, and Martinez is poised to help you put your life back together. Call us today at 702-388-4476 for a free consultation.