Not all attorneys have the experience, ability and passion to fully represent a client’s interests in a personal injury matter. If you’re in the process of interviewing Las Vegas personal injury lawyers for your potential case, you want to hire someone who will competently represent you and help you receive full value for your injuries and damages. Where do you find an attorney you can trust? How much will it cost? You likely have these questions and many more. Here are the questions to ask the Las Vegas personal injury lawyers you interview to guarantee you find the best representation for your specific case.
Questions for Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
What you may not know is, if you have a good case, you can hire a top personal injury lawyer at no extra cost compared to hiring a less experienced one. It truly pays to ask questions before deciding who will represent you. Here are our top seven.
- Is the attorney a general practitioner, or is their practice limited to personal injury? You want a specialist to get the best results.
- How long has the attorney handled personal injury matters? As in any other field, experience matters.
- Has the attorney taken cases to trial or do they always settle? In most cases you want an attorney who is willing to try the case in court in order to get a fair settlement.
- What is the attorney’s verdicts and settlements track record? Often the first questions an insurance company will ask is; who is representing you. It helps if it’s someone they know will go to bat for you.
- Who in the firm will actually handle your case? Find out how the firm functions and how hands-on the attorney you’re interviewing will be. Then ask about the skills and experience of the other attorneys who will be working on your matter.
- Does the attorney belong to organizations that specialize in personal injury matters? If so, they are likely more up-to-date on the latest aspects of personal injury law in the southern Nevada area.
- Is the attorney available to work on your case now? Ask your lawyer how many other cases he or she is handling, and if that will delay moving forward with your own case.
Choosing the Best Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys
Choosing qualified Las Vegas personal injury lawyers to handle your case can be a difficult and confusing experience, but at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez we make the process a lot less stressful. Since 1970, our firm has represented thousands of people in southern Nevada in their personal injury cases. Our significant experience in handling personal injury matters offers you all the resources you need to fully recover a fair settlement. Contact us today at 702-388-4476 to set up a free consultation. We look forward to working with you.