Have you or a loved one suffered personal injury due to another individual’s mistake? Having an accomplished personal injury law firm in Vegas on your side can get you the compensation you deserve.
Because personal injury cases are so highly specialized and require expertise in several disciplines, hiring a team of strong Las Vegas injury lawyers makes sense.
A successful injury law firm in Las Vegas employs injury attorneys who are knowledgeable and up-to-date on insurance regulations, policies and have an overall understanding of coverage complexities. Often, Las Vegas injury lawyers spend copious amounts of time dealing with insurance carriers and cutting through the “red tape”. Ensure that your injury law firm in Vegas has the experience and expertise to handle insurance matters related to your case.
Which injury law firm in Vegas is best equipped to manage your PI case? When do you need a personal injury attorney?
Not all legal cases are created alike, especially when it comes to personal injury. You have suffered a personal injury and deserve full compensation. This is the time to retain an injury law firm in Vegas to manage your PI case, not battle it alone.
- The way Las Vegas injury attorneys manage a PI case is quite different from the way criminal defense attorneys approach a case.
- One critical difference is the medical element involved in personal injury cases. Although Las Vegas injury lawyers are not medical professionals, they must have a sound knowledge of the impact, cost and intention of many medical terms and procedures.
- In a majority of cases, individuals shun responsibility for their actions. For the insurance companies, profits are made from minimizing and even under-compensating injury victims.
Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez (GGRM) Law Firm has a team of qualified and experienced Las Vegas injury attorneys. We know every twist and turn in personal injury Nevada law and regulation. We can carefully craft your case, handle negotiation with an insurance company, and, if it is required, we’ll take your case to trial.
Contact GGRM, the leading injury law firm in Vegas at 702-388-GGRM (4476) and arrange for a free initial consultation!
What’s the typical anatomy of a PI Case? What will an injury law firm in Vegas do for you?
Once your injury law firm in Vegas agrees to take your case, the attorneys will take the first of 4 steps:
- Information gathering. This initial stage is when your Las Vegas injury attorneys will need information that include basic case facts, medical bills and records, insurance coverage and a list of lost wages and other damages resulting from your injury.
- Settlement material preparation. A settlement package is prepared based on the information you provide. Next, the Las Vegas injury lawyers present your case to insurance adjustors and evaluate the validity of your case. This step may last a few weeks until your attorney revises and drafts a solid case.
- Trial, settlement or negotiation. In step 3, your Las Vegas injury attorneys will work with the other party to determine if a settlement can be reached, if further negotiation is required or whether going to trial becomes necessary.
- Payment disbursement. Once both parties have either agreed on a settlement or a judgment has been made, the insurance company or other party will send your Las Vegas injury attorneys a release and a settlement check.
As the leading injury law firm in Vegas, our 40 years of experience makes Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez Law Firm an easy choice for personal injury retribution.
If you’ve been injured, contact Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez Law Firm today at 702-388-GGRM (4476) and arrange for a free initial consultation!
Leading Las Vegas Worker’s Comp Attorneys You CAN Afford
Being injured while on the job can be both a physically and emotionally draining process. Dealing with the physical pain as a result from an accident can be debilitating and frustrating—especially if it interferes with how you perform at work.
However, what do you do when you realize that the worker’s compensation coverage you counted on is either lacking or completely unavailable? Medical bills are expensive and many people don’t budget for the onslaught of expense, making a solid Las Vegas worker’s comp plan imperative.
Instead of going deeply into debt to cover expenses for an injury you experienced at work, contact a Las Vegas worker’s compensation attorney. One of the common misconceptions about retaining a worker’s comp attorney is the expense. Injured employees feel that they are already over their head with medical bills and are worried that filing a claim with the assistance of an attorney will only add to their financial stress.
While a valid concern, consider if you can afford not
to file a claim. When worker’s compensation coverage falls short, employees may not understand that they can pursue a claim for full coverage and CAN afford an attorney.
If you have been the victim of a workplace injury in Las Vegas, Nevada, consider the following:
- Was your injury due to improperly maintained equipment or workplace environment (such as slippery floors)?
- Did your employer encourage you to continue working even after you experienced an injury?
- Are you having difficulty paying medical and living expenses after your injury?
- Have you been terminated as a result of your injury?
Nevada worker’s compensation law is in place to ensure that employees cannot be terminated due to an injury. However, if you voluntarily quit your job while you are on disability leave, you must assume all remaining medical and living expenses.
Las Vegas Worker’s Comp Attorneys will help you through your injury, and you will not pay until a recovery is made.
It can cost you more in the long run by not
pursuing a las vegas worker’s comp case. Under the worker’s compensation system you are automatically entitled to:
- Continuous medical treatment for the injury that you experienced at work (including surgery, pain management and therapy)
- 2/3 of your gross wages up to the statutory minimum
- Evaluation for permanent impairment or disability
- If unable to return to your former position, you are eligible for retraining or school
If you are missing out on these benefits, you absorb these costs, which can be financially devastating. Immediately following an injury at work, Las Vegas worker’s comp attorneys urge clients to schedule an initial free consultation with an attorney to establish a case and pursue the compensation they deserve.
For more information about Las Vegas worker’s comp legal fees, contact Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez Law Firm today at 702-388-GGRM (4476) and allow us to review your case. We are also bi-lingual--hablamos Espanol!
A Las Vegas personal injury
attorney can be a valuable asset if you have been injured due to the negligence of another. Injuries due to road accidents, workplace mishaps, occupational diseases and injury often require the assistance of a skilled personal injury attorney to ascertain whether legal action is necessary.
However, many victims are unsure of whether they have a case or should pursue legal action. Unfortunately, many of these personal injury victims lose employment opportunities or quality of life due to their injury, making it difficult to sustain daily activities.
Before contacting a Las Vegas personal injury attorney, consider the following:
- Is your injury due to someone else’s fault?
- Will your injury leave you permanently disabled or with new limitations?
- Has the experience traumatized you psychologically?
- Have you missed out on employment opportunities or have been discharged from your job due to your injury?
- Could your injury have been prevented if the other party took the necessary steps to maintain safe behavior?
- Will you require additional medical treatment and procedures in the future due to your injury?
If you answered, “yes” to one or more of these questions, it’s imperative that you contact
a Las Vegas personal injury attorney today.
Consult Personal Injury Attorneys Las Vegas - Exercise Your Legal Right
Personal injury cases in Las Vegas also have statutes of limitation
; meaning if you wait too long to contact an attorney after your accident you could lose your claim to file a suit.
The best time to contact a personal injury attorney in Las Vegas is immediately following your accident in order to establish your case before the deadline. Meeting with a Las Vegas personal injury attorney costs you nothing—the initial consultation is free. Establish a meeting early to allow your injury lawyer to carefully review your claim and determine if you have a case.
Also, depending upon the severity of your injury or the complexity of the case, some cases may take several months before they are resolved. For those who have lost wages due to their personal injury, resolving a case sooner than later is critical.
Don’t wait until your statute of limitation expires; contact the leading Las Vegas personal injury attorneys today.
Call Greenman Goldberg Raby and Martinez Law Firm at 702-388-GGRM (4476) and allow us to review your case.