- Is your injury due to someone else’s fault?
- Will your injury leave you permanently disabled or with new limitations?
- Has the experience traumatized you psychologically?
- Have you missed out on employment opportunities or have been discharged from your job due to your injury?
- Could your injury have been prevented if the other party took the necessary steps to maintain safe behavior?
- Will you require additional medical treatment and procedures in the future due to your injury?
A Las Vegas personal injury attorney can be a valuable asset if you have been injured due to the negligence of another. Injuries due to road accidents, workplace mishaps, occupational diseases and injury often require the assistance of a skilled personal injury attorney to ascertain whether legal action is necessary. However, many victims are unsure of whether they have a case or should pursue legal action. Unfortunately, many of these personal injury victims lose employment opportunities or quality of life due to their injury, making it difficult to sustain daily activities. Before contacting a Las Vegas personal injury attorney, consider the following: