Nothing can ruin the holiday season faster than suffering injuries in a car crash and having to spend time meeting with a personal injury lawyer instead of visiting with family and friends. Drivers must take extra precautions during this busy time of the year to reduce their risk of being involved in a devastating accident.
According to an NHTSA study, the number of fatal automobile accidents increases on December 23 and 24. Drivers are most likely to cause fatal injuries to pedestrians on Halloween, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
The increased number of travelers during the holidays is only partially responsible for the increase in roadway fatalities. Busy schedules mean many people drive aggressively to make up time when they are running late. Those traveling with families are at constant risk of distraction by other passengers in the vehicle. Poor weather can make driving conditions treacherous and holiday libations only add another level of risk.
Use These Tips and Prevent Needing a Las Vegas Injury Attorney
Drivers who follow these tips can keep themselves and others safe on the roadways during the holidays:
- Make sure all occupants are wearing seatbelts. Safely restrain small children in car seats.
- Allow extra time for travel to account for the additional traffic and any unexpected delays. This will reduce the need to rush to arrive at the destination on time.
- Take frequent breaks during long trips to avoid driver fatigue.
- Schools are on vacation at this time of year. Watch out for children playing in residential neighborhoods and always obey the speed limit.
- Never get behind the wheel after drinking alcohol. A single drink is enough to impair judgment and reaction time.
The holiday season should be a time of joy and spending time with loved ones. Nobody wants to be talking to law enforcement officers, filling out witness statements and hiring a lawyer during this time of year.
If you are injured in an accident caused by a distracted or negligent driver, call the law offices of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez at 388-GGRM (4476) and speak to a personal injury lawyer to receive the compensation you deserve.
Have you or a loved one suffered personal injury due to another individual’s mistake? Having an accomplished personal injury law firm in Vegas on your side can get you the compensation you deserve.
Because personal injury cases are so highly specialized and require expertise in several disciplines, hiring a team of strong Las Vegas injury lawyers makes sense.
A successful injury law firm in Las Vegas employs injury attorneys who are knowledgeable and up-to-date on insurance regulations, policies and have an overall understanding of coverage complexities. Often, Las Vegas injury lawyers spend copious amounts of time dealing with insurance carriers and cutting through the “red tape”. Ensure that your injury law firm in Vegas has the experience and expertise to handle insurance matters related to your case.
Which injury law firm in Vegas is best equipped to manage your PI case? When do you need a personal injury attorney?
Not all legal cases are created alike, especially when it comes to personal injury. You have suffered a personal injury and deserve full compensation. This is the time to retain an injury law firm in Vegas to manage your PI case, not battle it alone.
- The way Las Vegas injury attorneys manage a PI case is quite different from the way criminal defense attorneys approach a case.
- One critical difference is the medical element involved in personal injury cases. Although Las Vegas injury lawyers are not medical professionals, they must have a sound knowledge of the impact, cost and intention of many medical terms and procedures.
- In a majority of cases, individuals shun responsibility for their actions. For the insurance companies, profits are made from minimizing and even under-compensating injury victims.
Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez (GGRM) Law Firm has a team of qualified and experienced Las Vegas injury attorneys. We know every twist and turn in personal injury Nevada law and regulation. We can carefully craft your case, handle negotiation with an insurance company, and, if it is required, we’ll take your case to trial.
Contact GGRM, the leading injury law firm in Vegas at 702-388-GGRM (4476) and arrange for a free initial consultation!
What’s the typical anatomy of a PI Case? What will an injury law firm in Vegas do for you?
Once your injury law firm in Vegas agrees to take your case, the attorneys will take the first of 4 steps:
- Information gathering. This initial stage is when your Las Vegas injury attorneys will need information that include basic case facts, medical bills and records, insurance coverage and a list of lost wages and other damages resulting from your injury.
- Settlement material preparation. A settlement package is prepared based on the information you provide. Next, the Las Vegas injury lawyers present your case to insurance adjustors and evaluate the validity of your case. This step may last a few weeks until your attorney revises and drafts a solid case.
- Trial, settlement or negotiation. In step 3, your Las Vegas injury attorneys will work with the other party to determine if a settlement can be reached, if further negotiation is required or whether going to trial becomes necessary.
- Payment disbursement. Once both parties have either agreed on a settlement or a judgment has been made, the insurance company or other party will send your Las Vegas injury attorneys a release and a settlement check.
As the leading injury law firm in Vegas, our 40 years of experience makes Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez Law Firm an easy choice for personal injury retribution.
If you’ve been injured, contact Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez Law Firm today at 702-388-GGRM (4476) and arrange for a free initial consultation!