- Texting while driving: this growing epidemic of accidents caused by drivers who use their mobile devices to send text messages is alarming
- Driving while intoxicated: drinking or being under the influence of mind-altering substances is a leading cause of vehicle accidents
- Racing: two cars using the roadway as an impromptu drag racing arena can hurt innocent drivers
- Falling asleep at the wheel: nearly as dangerous as driving while drunk, falling asleep at the wheel is not only a problem for truck drivers; it happens to other drivers too
- Talking on the phone or watching a video on your phone: increasing number of gadgets has brought distraction to drivers, boosting the number of traffic accidents
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Failure to obey traffic signs and signals
Experiencing a car accident is common; and yet most people are not sure when they should contact an accident attorney in Las Vegas? Sometimes, when the accident is no one’s fault, it may be a tough decision whether to get an attorney involved. However, often accident victims may have been injured due to the outright negligence of another, making the search for a good attorney important. What constitutes negligence?