Experiencing a car accident is common; and yet most people are not sure when they should contact an accident attorney in Las Vegas? Sometimes, when the accident is no one’s fault, it may be a tough decision whether to get an attorney involved. However, often accident victims may have been injured due to the outright negligence of another, making the search for a good attorney important.
What constitutes negligence?
- Texting while driving: this growing epidemic of accidents caused by drivers who use their mobile devices to send text messages is alarming
- Driving while intoxicated: drinking or being under the influence of mind-altering substances is a leading cause of vehicle accidents
- Racing: two cars using the roadway as an impromptu drag racing arena can hurt innocent drivers
- Falling asleep at the wheel: nearly as dangerous as driving while drunk, falling asleep at the wheel is not only a problem for truck drivers; it happens to other drivers too
- Talking on the phone or watching a video on your phone: increasing number of gadgets has brought distraction to drivers, boosting the number of traffic accidents
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Failure to obey traffic signs and signals
If you or a loved one has been the victim of someone who is guilty of one or many of these behaviors you should contact an accident attorney in Las Vegas.
Contact an Accident Attorney in Las Vegas Regarding Vehicle Damage
Consult with an accident attorney in Las Vegas if your vehicle was damaged or destroyed in an auto accident. Many vehicle owners wonder if they have any control over whether their car will be repaired or replaced. Unfortunately, your car’s fate lies in the hands of the insurance company. If it costs less to replace it, the insurance company will declare it a loss and you can take the next step.
However, if the insurance company deems your vehicle repairable, there is no guarantee your car will be restored to pre-accident condition. This is the time when contacting an accident attorney in Las Vegas may be critical.
If you’ve experienced an auto accident contact a leading accident attorney in Las Vegas at Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez Law Firm. For a free consultation, call 702-388-GGRM (4476).