A Las Vegas auto accident attorney can help guide you through the sometimes complicated legal process that occurs after you’ve been hurt in a traffic collision.
Although accidents involving cars, trucks or motorcycles are the most common kind of personal injury claim, every incident is different. If you are involved in a collision involving a truck, car or motorcycle, contact a Las Vegas auto accident attorney immediately. You should also:
- Get medical attention for your injuries.
- Obtain the names, drivers license numbers and insurance information of all drivers.
- Seek eyewitnesses to the accident and get their names and phone numbers.
- File a report with law enforcement authorities and include as complete an account of the accident as possible.
Since 1970, we’ve represented auto accident victims with integrity and a true commitment to aiding their recovery.
A Las Vegas Auto Accident Attorney to Represent Your Interests
A Las Vegas auto accident attorney will represent your interests if you’ve been injured in a traffic collision involving:
- Distracted driving. Motorists who text, talk or scan the internet on cell phones while driving are increasingly responsible for traffic accidents. Applying makeup or eating are other reasons that drivers take their eyes off the road.
- Speeding. There will always be motorists who break speed limit laws or drive faster than road conditions allow.
- Reckless driving. Even if they are not speeding, motorists who are overly aggressive can cause accidents.
- Driving under the influence. In spite of law enforcement efforts, driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is still a problem. Some estimates place the percentage of accidents caused by drivers who are impaired by alcohol or drugs at 45 percent.
- Factors outside the motorist’s control. Hazards on the road such as construction debris or inadequate signage are common causes of traffic accidents. Vehicle defects also play a role in some accidents.
When you have been hurt in a traffic collision and need a Las Vegas auto accident attorney, call the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby, Martinez a 702-388-GGRM (4476). We work on a contingency basis – you pay only if we are able to obtain monetary compensation for you.