Personal Attention from a Las Vegas, Nevada Attorney At Law
There are two compelling reasons for hiring an experienced Las Vegas, Nevada attorney at law after you’ve suffered an injury through the negligence of someone else:
- Your lawyer argues your case for just compensation in the most forceful way possible, standing up to insurance carriers, hospitals, employers and other businesses that do not always have the best interests of you and your family in mind.
- As a valued partner in your effort to recover and normalize your life, a Las Vegas, Nevada attorney at law can help you cope with what is commonly a very stressful period. Quickly recuperating from sometimes catastrophic injuries calls for a positive attitude that your lawyer can encourage through personal attention and open, honest communication.
The law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez, in practice for over 40 years, consists of highly professional attorneys who also take a personal interest in you and your case. We firmly believe you have a right to hire a Las Vegas, Nevada, attorney at law who regards every client as an individual deserving of the skilled representation it takes to hold responsible parties accountable.
Call us today at 702-388-4476. Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez doesn’t charge for an initial consultation, either over the phone or in person.
Hire a Las Vegas, Nevada Attorney at Law at 702-388-4476
You should seek a Las Vegas, Nevada attorney at law if you have been badly hurt due to the negligence of someone else in the Las Vegas area. Typically, such injuries occur through:
- Premises liability. Owners are obligated to keep their buildings and property safe for customers or even passersby.
- Industrial accidents. Injuries in factories or workplaces force thousands of workers off the job every year.
- Traffic collisions. Among the most common areas of litigation, these cases also include situations in which pedestrians are struck by cars, motorcycles, or trucks.
- Product liability. You have a reasonable expectation that products, when correctly used, will not harm you.
If you believe you have been wrongly injured, call the law firm of Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez today at 702-388-4476.