Trust the Experienced Las Vegas Workers Compensation Attorneys
If you’ve been hurt on the job, call your doctor. Then call the experienced Las Vegas workers compensation attorneys at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez.
For nearly 45 years, we’ve assisted injured employees in navigating the often-complex Nevada state laws governing workers comp. Do you fear being fired or demoted, or not being able to provide for your family during your recovery?
Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez understands your concerns. Protecting the rights of workers and their families has been a guiding principle of our firm since its inception in 1970.
Talk to one of our workers compensation attorneys in Las Vegas today by calling 702-388-4476. Clients are never charged for an initial discussion.
Turn to the Las Vegas Workers Compensation Attorneys For Answers
Filing a claim after being hurt on the job naturally gives rise to many questions. Here are some of the most common asked of the workers compensation attorneys at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez:
- I am sick, not injured. Am I still covered? Maybe. Workman’s comp pays for illnesses that occur due to conditions in the workplace.
- Will I get paid while I’m off work? Maybe. In addition to compensation for medical bills, you are entitled to recover at least a portion of wages lost while you were unable to work. Your attorney can arrange for a regular schedule so you can pay monthly bills, such as utilities and the mortgage or rent.
- What if my employer has no workers comp insurance? With some exceptions, most Nevada employers are required to carry workers compensation insurance.
- What should I do if my employer refuses to file a claim for me? Don’t attempt to negotiate with your employer or the insurance company on your own. An experienced workers comp attorney who understands state law and your options is best qualified to handle this situation.
- I think I may have a permanent disability. What can I do? You may be eligible for disability payments. Your lawyer can advise you if a doctor determines you are unable to perform your job.
As Las Vegas workers compensation attorneys, Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez has handled thousands of complex cases. Call us today 702-388-4476 if you’ve been injured at work and need legal assistance.