The long-standing Las Vegas Workers Compensation lawyers, Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez have the experience to get you the justice you deserve. Worker’s compensation laws are designed to ensure any individual who has been hurt or disabled receives financial support to help them and their family stay secure. Should a worker be killed on the job, families are entitled to due compensation.
When You’ve Been Injured, You Deserve the Best Las Vegas Workers Compensation Lawyers
If you’ve been injured on the job, you deserve restitution. At GGRM, you can trust us in getting the help you need, and more:
- We start with a free personal consultation
- We’ll assist you with all of the necessary paperwork
- We’ll go head-to-head with your employers’ insurance firms
- We’ll remain dedicated to your cause and work diligently to secure the highest financial compensation possible
- Unlike other firms, we’ll stay in contact with you throughout the process
- We’ll always live true to our core vision: Your Rights. Your Recovery. Your Future. It matters to Us.
or call 702-388-4476!
The Most Common Types of Injuries Pursued by our Las Vegas Workers Compensation Lawyers
Any type of injury or illness that occurs in connection with a work site or the work performed. Generally, anything that occurs ‘in the course of employment’ can be pursued. Examples of some of the more common causes of injuries and illnesses include:
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Struck by falling object
- Machinery accidents
- Repetitive motion
- Workplace violence
- Chemical exposure
- And much more.
This list is only the beginning of what can be pursued with a worker’s compensation suit. At Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez, we understand the filing process for Nevada worker’s compensation can be time-consuming, frustrating, and difficult. That’s why our team is dedicating to assisting you with every step of the process; we also offer Spanish-speaking consultants for comprehensive assistance.
These protective legal policies are designed to help you cover the costs of medical expenses, health care treatments and even lost wages when injuries are directly related to the job. Because worker’s compensation is an insurance mandate and paid for by your employer, you have every right to make a full claim when there’s a medical necessity.
Steps to Take When You’ve Been Injured On the Job
For the best outcome, it’s important to act quickly and get all necessary information to protect yourself should your employer attempt to avoid their financial responsibilities. This includes taking the following steps:
- Immediately notify your employer of any and all injuries. Minor injuries can snowball overtime, best to have even innocuous accidents recorded.
- Keep personal documentation of the time and place of the work accident. Include a thorough explanation of how the injury occurred.
- List all of the witnesses to the workplace accident and request they complete a brief statement.
- Notify your employer’s workers compensation insurance carrier of the injury.
- If denied benefits, it’s important to work with your workers’ compensation lawyers to submit timely appeals.
Applying for workers compensation and/or disability benefits should never be considered as ‘taking advantage of the system’. This is about getting the best care you need and deserve, to protect yourself and your family against unjust financial harm.
Choose GGRM When You’re Injured
With over 100 years of combined experience, we are the best Las Vegas workers’ compensation lawyers that can get you the justice you deserve. And why wait? Fill out our form at right or contact us at 702-388-GGRM (4476) today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll help you receive the just settlement you deserve.