Las Vegas Product Liability Lawyer Helps Determine if You Have a Case
A Las Vegas product liability lawyer can be very useful in a situation where you or a loved one have been hurt or injured by a faulty product. Expert legal analysis can help determine if you have a case. Generally, product liability cases are based on whether the client can prove one of three claims:
- Negligence: the manufacturer neglected to create a safe product
- Strict liability: the product was created, then released with a defect
- Breach of warranty of fitness: this is based on where the claim originated
The majority of product liability cases stem from strict liability, which means that the plaintiff (you) will need to prove that the product was defective prior to its purchase. If the manufacturer is found to be liable, the company or supplier will be considered 100% responsible. A Las Vegas product liability lawyer can help ascertain whether or not your injury is a direct result from a faulty or defective product.
Contact a leading Las Vegas product liability lawyer at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez. Arrange for a free initial consultation or call 702-388-GGRM (4476).
Finding the Best Las Vegas Product Liability Lawyer
An experienced Las Vegas product liability lawyer understands how to effectively approach and handle this type of case. In addition to training and education, skill and raw talent is what makes an attorney outstanding in this area of law.
Before hiring a product liability lawyer, consumers should do their homework and research several attorneys. Contact several attorneys who specialize in this area and ask questions such as:
- How do you structure your fees?
- What type of information and documentation do you require?
- How many cases have you handled like mine and what was the result?
- Do you have former clients or references I could consult?
- How often do you communicate with clients and is it through phone, email or in person?
- What has been your experience with product liability cases in the past?