In Nevada, the experienced attorneys at GGRM offer free consultations to individuals who have been injured due to someone’s negligence. During this consultation, we will review the details and circumstances of your injury and determine your options going forward. Being adequately prepared for the consultation can be very helpful and make the process more efficient.
Prepare Questions for the Attorney
Prior to the consultation, think of some questions you may have for the attorney about your case. Preparing these questions in advance will help you get your thoughts together and avoid missing something if you are nervous during the consultation. Some potential questions to ask may include:
- Do you think I have a viable case?
- Does the attorney foresee any issues with the case?
- How long do you think the case will take?
- What can I do to assist with the case?
- Who will be my contact person if I want updates on the case?
Immediately following an accident, it can be difficult to think clearly. However, you should try to remain calm and gather as much evidence as possible to assist with your case. Evidence that can be helpful to bring to your consultation include:
- Photographs of the scene where the injury occurred
- If it was a car accident, photographs of the vehicles involved
- The name and contact information of potential witnesses to your accident
- Any written communication or text messages between you and the other party or witnesses involved in the case
Thorough documentation can be an essential part of your case and give the attorney at the consultation a clearer picture of the circumstances. Some documentation you should bring to the consultation includes:
- Copies of any police or incident reports
- Medical records and bills
- Copies of your insurance policies
- Any emails or other communication between you and any insurance companies regarding the incident
- Car repair estimates
- Pay stubs or earnings statements to show lost wages if applicable
Bring any other documentation that you feel is important to your case and relevant to your injury.
For over 50 years, GGRM has been on the side of accident victims. To set up your free consultation, contact us online or call us at 702-978-7641 today.